Terms & Conditions For 'India Bike Week 2023'. December 8th & 9th 2023 Vagator Goa.
ENTRY INTO IBW & THE WRISTBAND / TICKET POLICY
- Each ticket & corresponding wristband entitles entry for 1 person only. Wristbands are valid for multiple entries into the festival. Please keep your wristband on for all days that you have purchased tickets and want to attend the festival.
- The bands are water resistant – however require care. Damaged, tampered, torn and removed wristbands will not be replaced and entry may be denied due to the same.
- Entry for children below twelve (12) years of age is free. (Identity/age proof required. A registered adult guardian must accompany minors at the festival).
- Security procedures, including frisking, bag searches & CCTV coverage remain the right of the management and will be exercised at the entry/exit gates and or any place of the festival premises.
- Rights of admission are reserved, even to valid ticket holders.
- Tickets and entry to the festival cannot be used by any person for re-sale, advertising, promotional or commercial purposes, prizes, competition, contests etc - without obtaining written consent of Orangefish Entertainment Private Ltd.
- No dangerous or potentially hazardous objects including but not limited to weapons, knives, guns, firearms, fireworks, laser devices, bottles licensed or otherwise will be allowed in the venue and patrons may be asked to leave the venue if found to be carrying any such items.
- Organisers reserve the exclusive right (without refund), to refuse admission or remove anyone (even if entered into the festival) who is found to be provoking, instigating or committing any act which may be construed as any offence or act of violence against the Organiser or its staff, other guests, or any other person or persons within the festival premises or of committing or abetting or attempting any offence of a criminal nature or otherwise that is likely to harm the goodwill of the Event or harm the people attending the Event or violating any of the Terms and Conditions mentioned herein; behaving in a manner which has or is likely to hamper the safety or modesty of other persons at the Event; causing or intending to cause disturbance and/or disruption in the decorum of the premises on the account of rude/violent behavior, use of derogatory/inflammatory language, verbal or physical intimidation, obscene or lewd acts & gestures, racial abuse, non payment of bills, provoking and/or indulging in fights, whether acting under the influence of alcohol or drugs or otherwise; refuse to comply with the Organiser(s) security searches; breaching any of the Terms and Conditions mentioned herein.
- Any person seeking to use a void or invalid Ticket in order to gain access or provide entry in the Festival Area will be considered to be a trespasser and will be ejected forthwith and liable to legal action.
- The Organiser(s) reserves the right to conduct security searches at entry or at any time during the Event and confiscate any item which in the opinion of the Organiser(s) may cause danger or disruption to other persons or the event or is one of the items not permitted in the Venue as listed in these Terms and Conditions.
- Parking inside & outside around the festival premises is at the sole risk of the vehicle owner.
- Guests at India Bike Week must adhere to a comfortable and socially acceptable Dress code.
ENTRY POLICY FOR BIKES IN THE FESTIVAL AREA
- Entry and Exit for bikes in the festival parking area is on a first come first serve basis and is time-bound to the festival operational hours.
- It is compulsory for all riders entering and exiting the festival to wear helmets. Entry into the festival may be restricted to bikers if they are not wearing helmets.
- Organisers reserve the right to provide specific sponsor bike manufacturers reserved parking.
- Parking in the festival area is limited – additional parking spaces are available outside the festival grounds.
- Riding in the active festival area beyond the parade pathway and parking areas is not allowed and will be permitted only if the Organiser gives you a specific Bike band. These bike bands will be given only in cases of sponsorship entitlement, expo display or festival content bike and biking partners will be allowed to get their bikes into the venue.
- Organiser(s) take no liability for theft, damage and security of any bikes inside & outside the festival venue itself. The entry and parking of bikes inside or outside the festival venue is at the sole risk of the bike rider. The Organisers do not provide any special security for bikes inside or outside festival venue.
- Entry into the Festival Area with bikes only allows for parking – any stunts, wheelies, burn outs in these designated parking areas or any other part of the will not be permitted and can lead to losing the liberty of using this facility.
- Organiser(s) reserve the right to allow or reject any rider with his bike regardless of appointed brands and appropriate bike bands as per their discretion if found posing a risk to the health & safety of others and himself in the Festival Area.
FOOD & BEVERAGE AT THE FESTIVAL
- Food and beverage (F&B) from outside is strictly not allowed inside the Festival Premises.
- Food & beverage will be served only against hard coupons/digital recharges sold at the entry and next to the buffet areas by the organisers. The same needs to be bought separately by all guests.
- Warning – Alcohol will be served at the Festival Area on a chargeable basis. Enrollment/Registration for the Event automatically indemnifies the Organiser(s), directors, officials, partners and sponsors from any incident caused due to patrons being under the mild or heavy influence of Alcohol. Riding under the influence of Alcohol or drugs is strictly prohibited and is also against the law and is condemned by the Organiser(s). Any rider who is found to be guilty of riding under the influence of alcohol or any drug will be immediately discarded from the Event premises and will further be penalized or handed over to the Local Police authorities
- The Organiser does not take any responsibility for and shall not be held liable for any accidents in or outside the Festival premises involving a guest driving / riding under the influence of alcohol or alcoholic beverages. No damages or compensation will be paid by the Organisers to any guest or third party for hurt, injury, damage, death, damage to property, etc., in any accident while being under the influence of alcohol or due to any other situation.
- Alcohol will not be served to guests under the legal drinking age (LDA). The Organisers do not take any responsibility to monitor minors attending the festival and are not responsible for any issues caused by minors drinking alcohol at the festival.
- If you intend on drinking at the festival, we recommend you use public transport or assign a designated driver to drive you to and from the festival grounds. Overnight parking at the festival will be allowed only in special cases and upon special request to the Organisers.
- Consumption and possession of narcotics and psychotropic drugs/substances/mixtures is strictly prohibited and those found possessing or consuming narcotics or psychotropic drugs at the event will be immediately handed over to the anti narcotic police.
PROGRAMING AT THE FESTIVAL
- The Organiser(s) reserves the right to change or cancel any part or the full program, function, display, activity line up, games, promotions, scheme, announced or unannounced before or during at the Festival Venue without giving prior information to the relevant Ticket holders.
PROMOTIONS AND MERCHANDISE
- You shall not bring into the Venue or display or distribute (whether for free or not) during the Event any sponsorship, promotional or marketing materials, especially if it is in conflict with sponsor association of the Festival.
- Terms and Conditions for any kind of sale in the Festival Area need to be approved by the Organiser(s). Details for the sale of parts in the flea market, Indoor & Outdoor Expo will be put up on the website separately.
ENTITLEMENTS FOR IBW 10X Kit
- Guests will only be given the T-shirt size that they have opted for at the time of registration. Any request for a specific/change in size shall be subject to Organizer’s discretion / availability of stock and may be refused.
- The T-shirts offered are manufactured in alignment with general fits and sizes. The sizes of T-shirts may vary from the typical sizes and Organizers do not guarantee a perfect fit of T - shirts. Organisers will not entertain any request for replacement/exchange of sizes or designs of T-shirts once they are ordered.
- The F&B coupons, General Expo Voucher and Magazine/Sponsor Vouchers will be redeemable subject to availability of stocks. Organizers shall not accept any responsibility if the coupons or vouchers are not redeemed till the stocks last. F&B coupons will not be given and shall not be redeemed by individuals below the age of 21 years.
- The F&B coupons, decals & patches can not be redeemed for cash at any point and any guest found to be indulging in soliciting or offering food coupons, magazine voucher, Expo voucher for sale anywhere will be liable for immediate exit from the Event Venue and disqualified for re-entry.
INDEMNIFICATION, CANCELLATION, LIABILITY & JURISDICTION
- Guest attending India Bike Week, at their own expense, indemnify, save, and hold harmless the Organiser(s), sponsors, partners from and against any claim of injury and death, total or partial physical disability, negative emotional, mental effects by participating & attending at the festival and/or using event services, and/or taking part in the different competitions and/or games, races, rides related to motorsports and/or adventure strength competitions, including and not limiting to Food and Beverage, on the festival grounds. You hereby further indemnify the organisers, sponsors, partners from any and against all claims, demands, causes of action, liability, injury & death, loss of goods and belongings, damage to self, and/or by property, costs, and expenses (including reasonable attorneys' fees), by the participation and attendance at India Bike Week.
- The Ticket is issued on non-refundable basis, except in case of cancellation of Event by the organisers or under the Terms of the Force Majeure Clause mentioned below.
- For purposes of refund of ticket price to guests, Force Majeure shall mean a cause or event that is not reasonably foreseeable or otherwise caused by or under the control of the Organiser claiming Force Majeure, including but not limited to acts of God, fires, floods, explosions, riots, wars, hurricane, sabotage, threats or actual acts of terrorism, vandalism, accident, restraint of government, governmental acts, injunctions, labor strikes, State or National mourning, bandh called by any political party, section, etc., that prevent Organiser from furnishing the materials or equipment and organizing and executing the festival, and other like events and situations that are beyond his reasonable anticipation and control, despite his reasonable efforts to prevent, avoid, delay, or mitigate the effect of such acts, events or occurrences, and which events or the effects thereof are not attributable to his failure to perform his obligations under this Agreement.
- In case of the Event being cancelled under the above-mentioned terms, you will be entitled to claim a refund in respect of the Ticket from the Organiser(s). The refund will be granted after the Organiser(s) deduct the necessary Government taxes and other regulatory charges and costs incurred. All the Claims for refund will only be processed after obtaining legal clearance from Insurance settlements between the Organiser(s), Sponsors & Partners.
- All disputes, dispute resolution and legal matters are subject to THE JURISDICTION OF COURTS IN MUMBAI only.
- All riders / pillions & visitors hereby on registration for the Event accept and acknowledge the inherent dangers of participating in a Motor Bike Event and hereby agree to do the same at their own free will and are aware of the risk to injury, death or damage to property, self and others. All riders / pillions & visitors shall be solely responsible for their acts and the Organiser(s) does not accept any responsibility thereof whatsoever, except in case of negligence on the part of the Organiser(s). The Organiser(s) and Sponsors of India Bike Week are not liable for any prolonged illness, total or partial disability, injury, accident or trauma, which may result, from participation or from being present at the rides to and from the festival and the main festival itself.
- Personal insurance is not included in the price of the Ticket for the Event. A guest participation in the Event that is a deemed notice to the Organizers that the guest is adequately insured for the full duration of the ride, the event and thereafter as a result of the ride & Event in respect of illness, injury, death, loss of baggage and personal items and cancellation and curtailment. Your participation at the event automatically implies that you have adequate Life Insurance Cover.
- It shall be your responsibility to read all information that is made available via emails, the website or handouts concerning the Event. Periodic updates on the Terms & Conditions will be flagged for reference.
DISCIPLINARY MEASURES TO BE FOLLOWED BY THE GUESTS
- Any person seeking to use a void or invalid Ticket in order to gain access or provide entry in the Festival Area will be considered to be a trespasser and will be ejected immediately and liable to legal action.
- The Organiser(s) reserves the right to conduct security searches including personal and baggage frisking at entry or at any time during the Event and confiscate any item which in the opinion of the Organiser(s) may cause danger or disruption or annoyance to other persons or the event or is one of the items not permitted in the Venue as listed in these Terms and Conditions.
- By attending India Bike Week you automatically express consent on non chargeable basis of your likeliness to be included in any photograph / video / film / audio footage (including the recordings by security cameras) during the Event in the Festival Area to be exploited in any and all media for any purpose at any time throughout the world by the Organiser(s).
- Ticket is not transferable & it is mandatory to carry printout of TICKET along with the photo ID for entry into the premises.
- The video production rights of India Bike Week 2023 and 2024 are the exclusive property of NGC India Private Ltd. Any footage of India Bike Week that infringes on the rights of NGC India is liable for prosecution. Social media posts by individual guests are allowed provided video coverage duration does not exceed a total play time of 3 minutes.
Your participation at the event automatically implies that you have read, understood and agreed to all the above Terms & Conditions.
All of the above Terms & Conditions are applicable to any and all Sponsors and partners who have got complimentary tickets or bands to access the festival.
Tecogis is the Official Registration Partner of IBW. Tecogis is authorised to collect payments on behalf of IBW
ADVENTURE ACTIVITIES THAT REQUIRE PHYSICAL EXERTION, RIDES & ON GROUND IBW / SPONSOR GAMES & COMPETITIONS LIKE STUNTS & ENDURANCE CHALLENGES ARE DANGEROUS AND MAY CAUSE INJURY OR DEATH. ATTENDANCE AND PARTICIPATION IN ANY OF THESE ASPECTS OF THE FESTIVAL IS AT YOUR OWN RISK.